Revofil AquaShine BR 2ml
AquaShine BR (means “brightness”) is a bioreparant of the Revofil line, which is developed by a unique technique in the laboratory of Caregen CO., LTD (South Korea).
This manufacturer is a recognized world leader in the field of nano-compounds and cell growth factors.
- AquaShine BR is designed for aesthetic correction of aging signs and deep revitalization of the skin.
- AquaShine BR suppresses the process of excessive melanin formation and reduces the amount of hidden pigments in the skin.
AquaShine BR Description:
AquaShine BR is a procedure to lighten the dermis. It is effective at the first signs of aging, brightens pigment spots of any origin and prevents the appearance of new pigment formations. It blurs away small wrinkles, improves complexion and increases the level of hydration of the dermis.
Injections with this serum are prescribed for people from 50 years of age with extremely dry and thin skin, as well as with a loose dermis structure and with regular appearance of a rash.
AquaShine BR Feature:
A distinctive feature of this particular product is its anti-pigment effect on the skin due to 2 peptides – Oligopeptide-23 and Oligopeptide-51, which are part of Aquashine BR.
AquaShine BR Composition and Action:
- Hyaluronic acid provides hydration, regeneration and protection of skin cells;
- 24 amino acids are an indispensable structural substance for the synthesis of proteins in the body;
- 14 vitamins stimulate and regulate metabolic processes in the skin, exhibit antioxidant effects;
- Minerals and coenzymes perform a protective function, help to balance the skin condition and regulate the enzymatic processes;
- Nucleic acids are involved in the creation of new DNAs in cells;
The 4 main oligopeptides are unique and unmatched materials for our skin, each of which performs its own function:
- Oligopeptide-34 makes the skin lighter, fresher, prevents the appearance of new pigment spots and eliminates existing ones;
- Oligopeptid-72 helps in the fight against wrinkles, suppresses the production of hyaluronidase – an enzyme that breaks down hyaluronic acid and causes premature aging;
- Oligopeptide-23 and Oligopeptide-51 provide a depigmenting (brightening) effect due to which the product got its name Aquashine BR.
AquaShine BR Effects:
With the use of AquaShine BR, the skin begins to truly shine already 3-5 days after the procedure. The complexion becomes healthier, pores are narrowed, small defects disappear. The major advantage of the product is that after bioreparation the existing pigment spots disappear, the components block the appearance of new ones.
The skin becomes more elastic, small and medium wrinkles are smoothed on it, the walls of blood vessels become stronger, the tension of the skin increases. Due to the increased elasticity of the skin, it is as if “filled” from the inside, i.e. visually noticeable lifting occurs.
Due to the strengthening of muscle fibers, skin tone is significantly increased. The active substances in AquaShine BR exhibit antioxidant properties. Wrinkles are smoothed, the skin gets deep moisturizing, the face looks much younger.
The three major effects of AquaShine BR bioreparation appear in 3-5 days after the procedure. The aesthetic result lasts up to 6 months, after which a specialist conducts a supporting procedure.
AquaShine BR Indications:
- Pigmentation and dull complexion due to reducing the synthesis of melanin;
- Couperosis, Rosacea;
- In preparation for the subsequent procedures on the skin, such as thread lifting, cosmetic surgery or thermocoagulation;
- Loss of skin elasticity, soft tissue ptosis;
- Wrinkles of different depths;
- Insufficient moisturizing and dry skin;
- Abundant rash on the skin;
- Enlarged pores, impaired production of subcutaneous fat;
- Pitted acne scars;
- Supplementary therapy after aggressive cosmetology procedures (laser resurfacing, chemical peels, etc.);
- Persons over 50.
AquaShine BR Contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity to any component of the product;
- Tendency to scarring;
- Taking anticoagulants;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Inflammatory processes;
- Systemic diseases;
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Not recommended within 2 weeks after the AquaShine BR procedure:
- Exposure to UV rays;
- Sauna, solarium, swimming pool;
- Aggressive cosmetology procedures (laser resurfacing, chemical peels, etc.).
AquaShine BR Application:
- Standard course – 3 treatments every 4 weeks are recommended for optimal effect. Then, 2-3 procedures throughout the year to maintain the effect.
- Intensive course – 6 procedures with an interval of 2 weeks and 5-6 procedures throughout the year for optimal maintenance of results.
The exact number of procedures and the interval between them will be determined by a cosmetologist. The professional will take into account the condition of the skin, the complexity of the problems and other individual characteristics of the patient.
Before and After Photos: