Natural Skin Rejuvenation RegenLab SkinVisc 2ml with hyaluronic acid.
Skin Visc by RegenLab (Switzerland) is a revolutionary product of a new generation based on non-animal hyaluronic acid for the correction of age-related skin changes.
RegenLab Skin Visc serves to prevent chrono and photo aging, perfectly moisturizes, is especially effective before and after trips to the sea and hot countries, struggles with gravitational ptosis (omission of the face soft tissues).
With RegenLab SkinVisc injections, the lost elasticity of the skin is restored, the formation of wrinkles and folds is stopped.
RegenLab, a Swiss biotechnology laboratory, is a leader in the field of regenerative medicine. The products of this laboratory are aimed at correcting the visual defects of the skin and restoring the ability to reorganize its microstructure.
RegenLab SkinVisc Features:
RegenLab SkinVisc hilauronic acid is based on the updated patented 3D MATRIX hyaluronic acid formula. Its uniqueness lies in the special molecule length of 1550 kDa, which contributes to the formation of the extracellular matrix. Due to this, RegenLab SkinVisc inhibits the activity of fibroblasts, macrophages, which leads to a pronounced anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect.
Reasons for the RegenLab SkinVisc procedure:
- Skin atonia, which can manifest in a decrease in the clarity of the facial contour, sagging of the chin area, eyelid drooping, downturning mouth with a deepening of skin folds;
- Skin fading with flabbiness on the face, neck and décolleté;
- Appearance of wrinkles of varying severity;
- Dryness and other signs of skin dehydration, which are not amenable to sufficient correction with care products;
- The need for intensive recovery after some cosmetic procedures (mid and deep peeling, dermabrasion, volumization, laser polishing). In some cases, the doctor recommends using RegenLab SkinVisc biorevitalization as a preparatory step for the above techniques;
- The need to improve the condition of the skin affected by ultraviolet radiation, which is necessary after a rest at sea or a tanning course in a solarium. Excessive insolation of the face and neck is also observed in people who, by the nature of their profession, are often forced to stay in the fresh air.
- Photo aging (with regular exposure to sunlight);
- Chrono aging (age-related skin changes);
- Mimic wrinkles;
- Dry skin, discoloration of the face;
- Before and after peelings and other aggressive procedures;
- Skin pigmentation;
- Enlarged pores;
- Vascular mesh.
RegenLab SkinVisc result:
Biorevitalization with RegenLab SkinVisc provides one of the fastest and most lasting results:
- Lifting effect, noticeable in the first 3-4 days after the procedure;
- Reduction of deep wrinkles and skin folds, smoothing of mimic wrinkles;
- Elimination of dryness, moisture saturation of dehydrated skin, deep and long-lasting hydration;
- Improving the quality, elasticity, toning and structure of the skin, giving the face a healthy and radiant appearance;
- Slowing down the aging process.
- on those areas of the skin where there are irritations and infectious skin diseases;
- for any diseases in their acute period;
- during pregnancy and lactation;
- in parallel with the procedures of laser treatment, chemical peeling or dermabrasion;
- in areas where non-absorbable drugs were previously administered;
- with intolerance to hyaluronic acid;
- in violation of blood clotting;
Advantages of RegenLab SkinVisc:
Higher content of the drug – one syringe contains 2 ml of active substance.
RegenLab SkinVisc Course:
The duration of the course depends on the type and condition of the patient’s skin.
Standard course from 3 procedures with an interval of 1 week.