The Belotero® line of fillers is a natural choice for correcting wrinkles, restoring facial volumes and moisturizing the skin
Belotero® Merz Pharma (Germany) – injection fillers based on hyaluronic acid (HA), which is a natural component of the skin. The natural ability of hyaluronic acid to bind water makes the fillers of the Belotero® line the optimal solution for maintaining smoothness and volume.
One molecule of Belotero® is able to bind and hold around itself a thousand molecules of water, thus the principle of its action is based on this.
Belotero® fillers provide excellent integration in the skin, instant and natural correction of fine and deep wrinkles, and also allow volume replenishment to be achieved. It returns smooth relief and a pleasant texture of the skin, the face acquires the desired features, the contours are tightened.
Differences and purpose of Belotero® fillers
The Belotero® line of fillers is represented by four intradermal fillers, which differ in their indications and concentration of the main substance:
Belotero® Soft – SMOOTH LEATHER
For the correction of fine surface wrinkles in sensitive areas with thin skin, such as “crow’s feet” in the outer corners of the eyes and wrinkles above the upper lip.
Belotero® Soft is an injection implant with a low content of hyaluronic acid (20 mg / ml), which perfectly integrates into the tissue of the correction area. The injection was specially developed for the delicate elimination of superficial wrinkles of the skin and deep moisturizing.
- Correction of fine wrinkles;
- Filling wrinkles in the eye area (“crow’s feet”);
- Perioral wrinkles (perioral rhytides);
- Correction of the contour of the lips;
- Forehead wrinkles;
- Moisturizing the skin.
Belotero® Balance – EXCELLENT INTEGRATION
To develop the contour of the lips, as well as to correct medium-deep wrinkles and folds in the periorbital and perioral zones.
Belotero® Balance is an injection implant with an average content of hyaluronic acid (22.5 mg/ml), an ideal choice for correcting moderate to deep wrinkles. This filler is recommended for the correction of the red vermilion.
The cohesiveness of Belotero® Balance ensures optimal integration in the skin and minimizes the risk of gel migration.
- Correction of moderately pronounced nasolabial folds;
- Formation of the face contour and oval;
- Perioral wrinkles (perioral rhytides);
- Wrinkles between the eyebrows;
- Marionette lines;
- Correction of the contours of the lips (mouth commissures).
Belotero® Intense – NATURAL EFFECT
For the correction of deep wrinkles and folds, as well as for volume modeling of the face.
Belotero® Intense is an injection implant with a high content of hyaluronic acid (25 mg/ml), designed to correct deep wrinkles and restore the volume of soft tissues of the face, neck and décolleté. It provides long-lasting results, high patient satisfaction and perfectly smooth skin micro-relief.
- Filling deep wrinkles on the forehead;
- Increasing the volume and correction of the contour of the lips;
- Corrections of deep mouth commissures;
- Correction of marionette lines;
- Correction of cheekbones, chin and cheeks;
- Correction of pronounced nasolabial folds.
BELOTERO® VOLUME – POWERFUL VOLUMIZING EFFECT
To restore the volume of the face.
Belotero® Volume is an injection implant with a high content of hyaluronic acid (26 mg/ml), which reconstructs and restores facial volumes in various areas, such as cheeks, cheekbones, chin and temples.
We are born with a natural volume of subcutaneous fat, which is lost over time. The formula of Belotero® Volume is specially balanced in order to replenish the volume in areas of pronounced loss of volume. The hyaluronic acid based filler is inserted deeply dermally to add volume and fill wrinkles.
ADVANTAGES OF BELOTERO® VOLUME
A well-thought-out and balanced composition gives three advantages of correction: unsurpassed plasticity for modeling the contour and creating the desired relief, a strong volumizing effect and predictability and duration of the result.
Belotero® Volume is recommended to restore facial volumes in areas such as:
Advantages of the BELOTERO® procedure:
- CONVENIENT PROCEDURE. Correction using Belotero® fillers is usually carried out quickly: it takes about 30 minutes. Usually, immediately after the procedure, you can return to the routine.
- INSTANT RESULT AND PROLONGED ACTION. Correction using Belotero® fillers shows visible results immediately after the procedure and a lasting effect even after 12-18 months.
- NATURAL REJUVENATION AND BEAUTY. When injected, the Belotero® fillers completely and uniformly fill the injection area, providing a natural effect and a smooth transition between correction zones.
- MAXIMUM COMFORT. The line of Belotero® fillers offers a full range of products for all types of correction. In addition, almost all HA-based fillers are also available in lidocaine form to ensure maximum comfort of the procedure.
- EXCELLENT TOLERABILITY AND SAFETY. Allergy tests are not required before correction, since Belotero® fillers are not animal products, are highly biocompatible and completely biodegradable. Belotero® fillers are so easily integrated into tissues that, unlike other fillers, they do not feel like a foreign body when touching the correction area.
- INSTANT RESULTS. During the procedure, the Belotero® filler is inserted into the zones to be corrected. After injection, the formulation maintains structural components and tissues that have lost volume and elasticity.
Belotero® instantly fills the folds and smoothes wrinkles on the face. Due to its special composition, the fillers of the Belotero® line are perfectly integrated into the skin without disrupting the natural contours or changing the facial expression.
In addition to filling wrinkles, Belotero® fillers moisturize the skin, maintaining its freshness and elasticity.
Contraindications to Belotero®:
- Acute exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- Systemic blood diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Age (less than 18-20 years);
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Infectious diseases of the skin;
- General malaise and fever;
- Tendency of the skin to form keloid scars;
- Intolerance to the components of the formulation.
The risk of complications is minimal, but in some cases, after the formulation is injected, swelling, thickening, redness or allergic reactions appear on the face (the symptoms disappear naturally).
Belotero® Unique Security Profile:
- No additional correction or hypercorrection of the procedure is required.
- Less frequency of edema and hematomas.
- Does not cause allergic reactions.
- Does not cause inflammation in the skin (granuloma).
- Does not migrate in tissues.
- Less painful injection than other gels.
High Performance Indicators of Belotero®:
- Not contoured, even with thin mobile skin.
- Need a smaller volume for the same effect.
- Duration of effect is 6-12 months.
- Convenient for both doctor and patient.
- It is not felt by patients in tissues as a foreign body.
- It requires less effort when injecting the gel.
Belotero® is prohibited to apply simultaneously with any peelings, laser therapy (fractional rejuvenation, laser polishing) and dermabrasion procedure.
Recommendations after the Belotero® procedure:
Refrain from going to the sauna, swimming pool, solarium, gym, heavy physical activity for about 5 days. Do not use decorative cosmetics and other skin care products, except those prescribed by the doctor who performed the procedure.
Before and After Photos:
These fillers continue to work in the skin for up to 12 months, or even longer, depending on the individual characteristics of the body.
No, the rehabilitation period does not exist, as such. Immediately after the injection, small bruises, edema and redness may remain on the skin. But all this will quickly disappear, so that the surrounding will not notice anything.
Since Belotero is a biodegradable formulation, that is, derived from the skin in a natural way, the risk of complications is almost reduced to zero.
In the facial areas, the formulation is injected easily, does not cause pain. An exception is the area above the upper lip, as well as the periorbital (eye) area, where a local anesthetic is used.