Compression therapy is a method of treating any diseases of the veins of the lower extremities: chronic vein diseases (varicose veins, post-thrombotic disease), chronic venous insufficiency and phlebopathies.
Compression therapy is based on an increase in interstitial pressure in the lower extremities, due to this, venous outflow is stimulated, defective venous valves work, venous reflux is eliminated, venous blood flow velocity increases, blood viscosity decreases, reabsorption of interstitial fluid is accelerated, which reduces swelling and improves tissue nutrition . Such treatment eliminates pain and heaviness in the legs, cramps, trophic disorders.
Compression Therapy Methods. Compression hosiery
RELAXSAN Compression Hosiery, manufactured by Calze G.T.s.r.l. (Italy)
- RELAXSAN – state-of-the-art technology in manufacture.
- RELAXSAN – the best value for money in the compression hosiery market.
- RELAXSAN – a wide range of compression hosiery.
- RELAXSAN – true Italian quality, confirmed by European certificates, all products are 100% made in Italy.
- RELAXSAN compression hosiery is a medical product intended for the treatment and prevention of varicose veins of the legs.
They provide the physiological distribution of pressure, the maximum at the ankle (100%), gradually decreasing upward. This creates optimal conditions for the outflow of blood and protects the veins from additional loads.
RELAXSAN compression hosiery is recommended
To improve blood circulation in the legs and relieve swelling and fatigue, including during pregnancy. It is especially recommended for static loads (sitting or standing), during long trips and flights, a tendency to overweight. The model range is presented with: socks, stockings, tights, tights for pregnant women.
Features of RELAXSAN compression hosiery
The distribution of pressure on the surface of the body when applying compression hosiery is strictly graduated with a decrease in its degree from the foot to the hip: in the ankle area the compression is 100%, to the knee it decreases to 75%, at the thigh 50% compression remains, and to the groin 20%. Due to this graduation of pressure, the compression hosiery significantly increases the speed of blood outflow from the veins of the lower extremities.
Advantages of RELAXSAN compression hosiery
- Unique weaving and original design provide an attractive leg silhouette and healing effect. All products of compression hosiery are beautiful.
- For non-standard figures, the practice of manufacturing anti-varicose hosiery to order by individual standards is practiced.
- Ease of use and versatility of use of stockings, tights and kneegighs due to the special anatomical shape of the products.
- Compression hosiery made of high quality materials, eliminating the deformation of products.
- Sizes in increments of 2 cm. allow you to choose the products exactly according to the body shape.
Indications for compression therapy
- Varicose disease in the initial stage (the process may completely stop);
- Varicose veins in the later stages (as prevention of complications);
- Condition after sclerotherapy of the veins of the lower extremities (7-8 days after the last injection);
- Condition after surgery for varicose veins (2-3 months after surgery on the veins of the legs).
Contraindications for compression therapy
Absolute contraindications to compression hosiery:
- The presence of chronic diseases of the arteries of the legs associated with narrowing of the lumen of the blood vessels (atherosclerosis, aortoarteritis, thromboangiitis obliterans, endoarteritis)
- Systolic blood pressure less than 80 mm. Hg.
Relative contraindications to compression hosiery:
- The presence of eczema, pressure sores, open wounds, congestive dermatitis, acute thrombophlebitis;
- The presence of inflammatory and trophic skin diseases, which are characterized by severe microbial contamination;
- Sensitive skin, since compression hosiery in this case may cause irritation;
- The presence of septic phlebitis;
- The presence of cardiopulmonary insufficiency when detecting signs of circulatory disorders at rest;
- The presence of diabetes, subject to damage to the vessels of the legs.
Before using them, you must consult your physician
RELAXSAN compression hosiery is produced strictly in accordance with existing requirements and has four compression categories:
- Class A: preventive hosiery,
- Class 1-2-3: medical hosiery.
|Class А||10-14||40-70||Weak compression: for the prevention of varicose veins, improve blood circulation in the legs, relieve fatigue.|
|Class I||15-21||70-140||Medium compression: early stage of chronic venous insufficiency, incl. in pregnant women, a tendency to edema, telangeoectasia.|
|Class II||23-32||140-280||Moderate compression: chronic venous insufficiency, edema, after sclerotherapy, with manifestations of thrombophlebitis, including during pregnancy.|
|Class III||34-46||Firm compression: chronic venous insufficiency, deep and peripheral vein thrombosis, after sclerotherapy, after traumatic edema, recent deep thrombosis, lymphedema.|
* Before use, consult a doctor.
RELAXSAN compression products
Therapeutic compression products provide a physiological distribution of pressure, maximum at the ankle (100%) and gradually decreasing upward. This creates optimal conditions for the outflow of blood and protects the veins from additional loads.
RELAXSAN products are made of high quality materials by the method of mesh weaving of double braided yarns, which guarantees a long term of use and a hypoallergenic effect in contact with the skin.
RELAXSAN product lines
RELAXSAN Preventive products with graduated compression
The classic BASIC line consists of medical and prophylactic products, which are made from high-quality materials by the method of mesh weaving of double-braided yarns, which guarantees a long term of use and a hypoallergenic effect in contact with skin. The anatomical shape provides comfort and good fixation of the product.
COTTON line of medical hosiery with cotton. Compression efficacy is guaranteed by distributed graduated pressure. Products of the COTTON line are made of natural fiber (30% cotton), which provides a warming effect. Products are comfortable, matte, durable. The anatomical shape and reinforced heel provide comfort and good fixation of the product.
The medical and preventive products of the MICROFIBER line are very soft, comfortable and durable, made from high quality materials by the method of net weaving of double braided threads, which guarantees a long term of use and a hypoallergenic effect. The anatomical shape provides comfort and good fixation of the product.
This is the premium line of RELAXSAN medical compression hosiery. Products are of the highest quality – matte, super elastic, elegant, thin and at the same time very durable. The line is made of high-quality LYCRA 3D double-wound elastic threads with a new weaving method that provides increased elasticity. The presented color scheme will please with its choice, allowing you to choose the product according to the suit and mood.
LADY line. Semi-gloss practical medical products for women with initial manifestations of the disease. A soft massage insole creates comfort for sore feet. Hide minor imperfections, pigmentation, vascular patterns.
RELAXSAN MEDICALE medical compression hosiery
RELAXSAN MEDICALE is a line of high-quality medical compression hosiery with distributed dosed pressure – the result of a long study using the latest technologies and materials. RELAXSAN MEDICALE medical hosiery is manufactured in accordance with international standards and complies with the European CE quality standard on the basis of directive 93/42/CEE as a medical device.
The classic line of compression therapeutic medical hosiery with distributed pressure. It is produced using extremely high-quality yarn of elegant production, with attention to all details so that the products are very effective. This product line is produced in three compression classes.
Soft line – elegant and stylish medical products are manufactured using advanced technologies. Soft microfiber yarn which makes the products very comfortable is used. High-quality tight weaving of products guarantees increased wear resistance.
The Silver therapeutic pressure compression hosiery line is manufactured using X-Static® silver thread. Due to its properties, silver makes products antistatic, has an antibacterial effect and prevents unpleasant odors.
Medicale Cotton medical compression products are made of high-quality cotton, which is introduced to the inner layer and comes in contact with the skin. High-quality, dense weaving of the product guarantees increased wear resistance.
Therapeutic compression anti-embolic hosiery for the prevention of thromboembolic complications. Distributed-pressure medical hosiery is specifically designed to prevent thromboembolic problems. Recommended for bedridden patients with circulatory disorders of the lower extremities, before, during and after surgery and before, during and after childbirth – for the prevention of thromboembolic complications. Local medicines can be applied both on the skin of the legs under the product, and directly on them, which does not affect their compression qualities. Products are well and quickly put on, without forming folds.
Diabetic Socks for diabetic and sensitive feet
RELAXSAN has developed Diabetic Socks with exceptional properties for people with diabetes, arthritis, an athletic foot, or sensitive legs.
RELAXSAN socks are also recommended for all people who want their legs to be always well-groomed and healthy. All diabetic socks do not have compression, seams and upper gum, so as not to disturb blood circulation. Anatomically reinforced toe and heel ensure a good fit and durability.
- Socks with cotton and the addition of X-Static silver thread. Due to the natural properties of X-Static silver thread, the products have antibacterial, antifungal and thermoregulatory effects and prevent the appearance of unpleasant odors.
- Socks with cotton and Crabyon thread. Due to its properties, the Crabyon fiber thread has an antibacterial and regenerative effect, promotes skin regeneration, and also prevents skin dryness, as it has the ability to maintain moisture levels much better than any other thread.
RELAXSAN product quality guarantee by Calze G.T.
- RelaxSan products are designed, manufactured and packaged in Italy, which guarantees a high standard of quality.
- Calze G.T. Quality Management System is performed according to UNI EN ISO 9001: 2008 and UNI CEI EN ISO 13485:2004
- All Oeko-Tex certified products are free of harmful substances, which guarantees consumer health
- All CE Mark certified products comply with the requirements of the European Directive 93/42/EEC and the Medical Products Act.
- FDA Certificate indicates compliance with the requirements of the US Department of Health
- Compression hosiery complies with German RAL standards for the production of compression hosiery
Samples of RELAXSAN, you can see in the Art of Beauty.