ZO® Medical 3-Step Peel TM by Dr. Zein Obagi is retinol-based surface peel that stimulates deep skin layers to get an expressed anti-age result by stimulating cellular functions. A quick positive result is achieved in correcting hyperpegmentation.
- Innovative preparation intended for the use by medical centers.
- High-efficient peel with double action simultaneously recovers epidermis cells and stimulates derma
- Peel is easily endured by patients and suitable for any type or color of the skin
- No sedatives are needed
- The mixture includes components exfoliating dead skin cells from the surface of the skin, 6% retinol and other components that help to significantly improve the health of the skin and eliminate some signs of skin ageing
- Recovers the protective barrier function of the skin and improves the capability of the skin to regenerate and renew skin cells
- Provides antioxidant protection, recovers damaged DNA of skin cells, has anti-inflammatory properties
- Improves the external view of the skin affected by acne, skin with melasma and skin damages from the sun, eliminates thin lines and wrinkles, mitigates skin with coarse texture, pulls together enlarged pores, and recovers dull skin
- Suitable for any type or color of the skin
- It is important that the patient prepared the skin for the peel procedure 4-6 weeks before the peel procedure according to instructions of the ZO® program, for quicker recovery of the skin and to achieve the best results
Step 1: PEEL SOLUTION
It removes the external layer of epidermis, saponins minimize the reaction of the skin, and glycerin promotes the moistening of the skin
Step 2: RETINOL CREAM / RETINOL CRÈME 6%
It promotes the collagen synthesis activation, accelerates the skin cell renewal process, has antioxidant properties and protects skin DNA cells
- 6% retinol: Stimulates the development of collagen and improves natural capability of the skin to recover and regenerate skin cells
- Co-Q10: Promotes the acceleration of the skin cell renewal process
- Unique mixture of extract from common hoarhound (marrubium vulgare) and stem cells of Swiss cudweed (leontopodium alpinum meristem) (edelweiss): It has powerful antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory effect
- Beta glucan: Strengthens the protection of skin DNA cells
- Miristoil tripeptide-4: Promotes the collagen synthesis to strengthen the skin and reduce wrinkles
Step 3: CALMING CRÈME Post Procedure Skin Relief
Advanced, highly effective formula quickly removing irritation and redness, at the same time recovering the optimal water balance of the skin and improving the protective barrier function of the skin.
- Miristoil pentapeptide-11 and hydrolyzed sericin: Regulates the development of collagen and hyaluronic acids
- Complex for the recovery and protection of DNA cells: Improves natural capability of the skin to recover skin DNA cells and protect skin DNA cells against future damage
- Ceramides 2: Recover NMF and improve the protective barrier function of the skin
- Squalene and phospholipids: Recover the protective barrier of the skin and replenish supplies of lost lipids
- Extract from brassica (Brassica oleracea italica), broccoli (broccoli) and common sunflower seed oil (helianthus annuus) (sunflower), and beta glucan: Eliminates skin irritation and reduces redness
- Encapsulated A, C and E vitamins: Unique antioxidant complex is acting for 12 hours and helping to protect skin cells against their damage by free radicals
- Stem cells of butterfly-bush (Buddleja davidii meristem):Power antioxidant having anti-inflammatory properties
- Start the ZO® program according to the skin type 4-6 weeks before the peeling procedure to help to make the skin more elastic and to consolidate the success
- The used peeling can be easily selected for each patient on the basis of the drug tolerance degree
- The procedure can be repeated each 3-4 weeks as the skin requires some time for recovery
- To consolidate the success, repeat the procedure two-three times a year
- After recovery of the skin after the peeling procedure, the patient should return to the ZO® program
The preparation is not intended for the use for the following patients:
- Patients with herpes or warts in the zone of use of the preparation
- Patients with wounds or sunburns in the zone of use of the preparation
- Pregnant women or nursing women
- Patients with an entry in the anamnesis about radiotherapy in the zone of use of the preparation
- Patients with salycylate allergy
General instructions before peeling
- To receive the best results, it is recommended to start the ZO® program (based on your skin type) 4-6 weeks before the first time of use of the peeling.
- To stop using outside retinoids (Retin-A®, Renova®, Differin®, Tazorac®, Refissa®) 3-4 days before the peeling
- To stop using alpha hydroxyacids, beta hydroxyacids, bensoperoxides, retinol and other potentially irritating products 3-4 days before the peeling
- Avoid laser epilation, electrolysis, use of waxing and depilatory creams 5-7 days before the peeling.
- Avoid peeling until the skin is completely recovered after any procedures, for example, after IPL, laser or microdermabrasion.
- If you had herpes infections, you should start using anti-virus drugs (i.e., Zovirax®, Famvir® or Valtrex®) a day before the peeling during 7 days.