Sun protection emulsion Laser Sunscreen 100 SPF50+/PA+++ — is:
- tranquillity and comfort on the walk even after laser procedures;
- increased protection not only against UV-rays, but also against free radicals;
- faster and more effective skin recovery after therapy;
- comfort basis for makeup without whitish traces and oily sheen;
- additional smooth hydration throughout the day.
Type of sin: for all skin types.
Ultra-thin extreme sun protection emulsion Laser SunScreen SPF 50+/PA+++ from Cell Fusion C effectively protects the skin in wide ultraviolet band of UV-A and UV-B rays. Prevents the development of negative free radical processes within the skin. Easily and evenly spreads on the skin surface, providing additional soft hydration throughout the day. For all skin types, after laser therapy. The product shall be applied on the skin in thin, weightless layer – it is hard to believe that it contains as much as 6 UV-filters for all-round protection. Leaves no whitish traces and oily sheen.
- protects your skin from sun exposure, prevents the appearance of pigmented spots
- increases skin barrier function
- activates regeneration processes and optimise epithelialisation
- hydrates, soothes and softens the skin
- Zinc Oxide – regulates activity of sebaceous glands, provides antibacterial and astringent effect, also used in cosmetics as a part of talc, powdering, masking products like tinting creams and powders. Increases sunscreen characteristics of products. Gently protects from hazardous ultraviolet treatment. Stimulates cellular immune functions and decreases the risk of cancer.
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – Improves general condition of the skin: evens it, makes it more elastic, removes small wrinkles and refreshes. Provides wound healing and soothing effect, keeps the moisture in deep skin layers. Provides regenerating effect.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 – Synthesed hexapeptide of latest generation, having the effect of decrease the depth of wrinkles by inhibition of catecholamine elaboration and creation of complex, participating in facial muscle contraction stimulation.
- Tocopheryl Acetate – Synthetic form of E vitamin. Provides nourishing, moisturizing, antioxidant and regenerating effect. Antioxidant, antioxygenic product, an element preventing ageing.
- Ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10) – Important for the creation of energy within skin cells, is essential for antioxidant protection, decreases skin ageing processes.
- Hyaluronic acid – Hyaluronic acid – main moisturizing element in human skin. Provides moisturization for tissues, creating conditions for its rejuvenation and regeneration. Refreshes your skin and helps keeping it young and elastic.
- Titanium dioxide – Provides great masking effect, helps keeping moisture within the skin. Provides photoprotective and health improving effects.
- Shea butter – Contains collagenation stimulation components. Perfectly soothes, nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- camphor 4-methylbenzylidene – rganic camphor derivative. In cosmetology – sunscreen filter, especially effective within B-UV band.
Direction of use:
Laser SunScreen SPF 50+/PA+++ extreme sun protection emulsion shall be applied daily on the skin after IPL or laser therapy.
High level of photoprotection, hydration, regeneration, anti-inflammatory effect.