PLLA – Olidia® (S.Korea) – Bioregenerant with polylactic acid
PLLA – Olidia® is a matrix skin reconstructor, contains polylactic acid, which acts as an inducer of collagen production.
As it is produced, collagen restores the structure of the skin, thickens soft tissues, replenishes lost volume and smoothes wrinkles and deep folds.
PLLA – Olidia® is ideal for repairing skin damage of any etiopathogenesis, creates optimal conditions for the synthetic activity of fibroblasts.
Purpose of the PLLA – Olidia®
PLLA – Olidia® is able to solve most skin problems at the cellular level. The innovative formula combines all the scientific and practical experience of modern dermatocosmetology. The components have a synergistic effect, i.e. they supplement and enhance each other’s effects.
What is polylactic acid?
Polylactic acid is a biodegradable polymer (substance) derived from lactic acid. Lactic acid is produced in the human body as a result of the breakdown of glucose. Its main function is to signal damage to the skin and stimulate their recovery.
Polylactic acid is a direct stimulator of collagen production and is used as a correction of various involutional skin changes.
Composition PLLA – Olidia®
- PLLA (polylactic acid)
Main active ingredient. Stimulates collagen restructuring
of the skin’s own collagen, provides a lifting and rejuvenation
- EGF (epidermal factor)
Slows down aging processes, increases skin barrier function, stimulates
synthesis of hyaluronic acid, improves cell proliferation and chemotaxis,
shortens the time for healing, recovery and functioning of the cells.
Reduces and lightens accumulated
melanin, makes the skin bright and radiant.
- HYALURONIC ACID
Fills the space between collagen and elastin
fibers, provides skin hydration, creates favorable
conditions for the functioning of fibroblasts.
- VITAMIN C
It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- AMINO COMPLEX
Provides the skin with sufficient moisture and nutrients.
Mechanism of action PLLA – Olidia®
- Provides optimum hydration.
- Strengthens skin elasticity and turgor.
- Evens the skin texture.
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Brighten pigmented spots.
- Reduce large pores.
- Enhances the skin’s immune and regenerative properties.
Indications for PLLA – Olidia®
- Dry and dehydrated skin of any aetiology.
- Photo and chrono ageing.
- Cuperose and rosacea.
- Pigmentation and hyperpigmentation.
- “Stress skin, smoker’s skin.
- Loss of tone and elasticity.
- Acne and postacne.
- Treatment of striae and scars.
- Preparation for procedures requiring rehabilitation and recovery after these procedures (laser treatment, chemical peeling, plastic surgery).
- Preparation of patients for insolation.
Contraindications for PLLA – Olidia®
- Individual intolerance to the components of the product.
- Autoimmune diseases.
- Impaired blood clotting.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Inflammation on the skin in the injection area.
- Exacerbation of herpetic infection.
- Bacterial and fungal skin infections.
- Taking anticoagulants.
PLLA – Olidia® treatment protocol
1x every 14 days.
The course of 3-6 treatments.
The number of treatments depends on the condition of the skin.