Revofil AquaShine Soft Filler 2ml
- AquaShine Soft is designed to combat age-related skin changes and saturate the skin with moisture.
- AquaShine Soft is one of the most successful anti-age products for bioreparation procedure.
AquaShine Soft Description
AquaShine Soft is the basic bioreparant of the Revofil line, which is developed by a unique technique in the laboratory of Caregen CO., LTD (South Korea).
This manufacturer is a recognized world leader in the field of nano-compounds and cell growth factors.
The uniqueness of AquaShine Soft is that its formula is enriched with a large number of biologically active components and peptides. Due to this, the longest and most effective result in anti-age therapy is achieved.
It is indicated for use in the manifestation of the first signs of withering and aging skin from the age of 30. Thanks to additional peptides, it promotes general skin rejuvenation, tightening in the neck, face, décolleté and hand areas.
AquaShine Soft Composition:
The product combines 56 components for active skin rejuvenation.
- The main and most active ingredient is high and low molecular weight hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin: High molecular weight hyaluronic acid provides intradermal moisturizing and rapid movement of active substances; Low molecular weight hyaluronic acid enhances the penetration and accumulation of peptides.
- A group of mineral elements, vitamins of B, A, C, E, K, I groups and a large group of amino acids provide protein synthesis, while adenosines promote intracellular repair processes.
- Regulatory peptides slow down the aging process and the manifestation of age spots, smooth wrinkles and prevent the emergence of new ones.
- A peptide complex activates the production of body collagen, slows down the cell destruction, promotes cell regeneration, rejuvenates and moisturizes the epidermis, thus slowing down the process of age-related changes.
- Minerals, coenzymes and amino acids provide antioxidant protection.
AquaShine Soft Advantages:
Thanks to the Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline) and Oligopeptide-24 (EDP-3) peptides, the longest and most effective result is achieved.
- Acetyl Decapeptide-3 (Rejuline) participates in the processes of skin regeneration, nourishes, activates the production of collagen and elastin, that is, contributes to the rejuvenation of the dermis at the intracellular level.
- Oligopeptide-24 (EDP-3) increases the tone of the dermis, filling the void folds and promotes the formation of collagen fibers.
AquaShine Soft Indications:
- Atonia and loss of skin elasticity;
- Deep hydration;
- Change in complexion;
- Folds and wrinkles;
- Widening of vessels;
- Intensive lifting;
- Dryness and dehydration of the skin;
- Postoperative effects;
- Fading, flabby, dull, very dry skin;
- Formation of pigment spots;
- Increased activity of the sebaceous glands;
- Dull and uneven complexion;
- Starting rosacea;
- Pronounced wrinkles, second chin;
- Lack of sensitivity and contraindications to botulinum therapy;
- Presence of scars
- For patients of 30 – 40 years old.
AquaShine Soft Effects:
The first results of bioreparation can be seen a day after the procedure:
- The skin is moisturized, tightened, becomes soft and elastic.
After 2 weeks, the maximum effect occurs:
- The epidermis noticeably tightens;
- The skin becomes velvety, radiant, elastic, well-hydrated, acquires a healthy color;
- Reduced severity of scars;
- The pores narrow, the dermis becomes denser;
- Manifestations of rosacea disappear; the number of rashes reduces;
- Sebum production is normalized;
- Fine wrinkles are smoothed, deep folds become less pronounced;
- The oval of the face is tightened;
- Age pigment spots disappear.
AquaShine Soft Contraindications:
- Allergic reactions of the body and individual intolerance to the components;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Infectious and skin diseases;
- Oncological and somatic diseases;
- Acute infectious diseases;
- Persons under 18;
AquaShine Soft Application:
Therapeutic course: 3 – 4 times with an interval of 2 weeks*.
Results remain for more than one year.
*Depending on age, skin texture and skin problems, it is possible to carry out procedures once every 3 weeks.
Variances in the AquaShine line:
- AquaShine Soft – performs non-surgical lifting of the face and other areas.
Age skin of all types, faces with pronounced lowering of the lower 2/3 of the face, faces with enlarged pores and occasional rashes, dull complexion. Contains sodium hyaluronate (15 mg/ml), amino acids, nucleic acids.
Application age: from 30 +.
- AquaShine BR is a more powerful tool that fights visible age-related skin changes and pigmentation.
- Elimination of pigmentation and wrinkles;
- Prevention of rosacea, moisturizing;
- Improving the immune status of the skin.
- The fundamental difference of AquaShine BR is that a unique peptide is added to its composition, which eliminates the age pigmentation of the skin.
Application age: from 45+
- AquaShine BTX – dermoregulator, the effect resembles the action of Botox.
- Reduces the activity of mimic muscles, the effect resembles the action of Botox;
- Provides maximum lifting – an effect that occurs 2 weeks after the procedure;
- Refreshes and improves the complexion, blocks the appearance of pigment spots and eliminates existing ones.
Application age: from 35+
Before and After Photos: