BELOTERO® HYDRO – to moisturize and improve skin elasticity (face, neck, décolleté and hands)
Belotero® Hydro, Merz Pharma (Germany) is a bio revitalizer, specially designed for deep rehydration (moisturizing), restoration of radiance and elasticity of the skin. It is ideal for improving the skin in the face, neck, décolleté and hands.
The content of hyaluronic acid is 18 mg/ml + glycerin.
Belotero® Hydro Feature:
Belotero® Hydro triggers the formation of a matrix of contours and facial contours, linking collagen bundles, skin cells and fibers into a single mesh frame, which helps retain moisture inside the tissues.
Advantages of Belotero® Hydro:
The moisturizing effect of hyaluronic acid enhances the glycerol contained in the composition, which contributes to the long-lasting consolidation of the rejuvenation effect.
Duration of the effect is from 6 to 12 months.
Belotero® Hydro Effects:
- Eliminates dehydration of the deep layers of the skin;
- Protects from the destructive action of the environment;
- Creates the effect of rejuvenation and lifting;
- Fills cavities and improves skin tone, shine;
- Provides cells with nutrients and oxygen;
- Restores skin elasticity.
Belotero® Hydro Results:
- Provides intense and deep skin hydration;
- Starts the formation of the matrix of contours and facial contours;
- Returns the radiance and elasticity of the skin;
- Improves derma in the area of the neck, face, décolleté and hands;
- Reduces fine wrinkles and pigmentation;
- Prevents early aging of the skin;
- Reduces the effects of photo aging.
Contraindications to Belotero® Hydro:
- Individual intolerance to hyaluronic acid;
- Any disease in the acute stage;
- Infectious diseases, high temperature and pressure;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation.
Recommendations after the Belotero®Hydro procedure:
Refrain from visiting the sauna, swimming pool, solarium, gym, heavy physical activity for about 5 days.
Do not use decorative cosmetics and other skin care products, except those prescribed by the doctor who performed the procedure.
- Primary therapy includes carrying out 2-3 procedures with an interval of 30 days.
- Maintenance therapy is carried out 1-2 times a year.
Before and After Photos: