PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) – the RegenLab intimate zone therapy – is a unique medical technology for treating and rejuvenating vaginal tissues and improving the tone of labia majora and labia minora.
The procedure is performed by injecting the plasma with thrombocytes received from the patient’s blood, which does the material used for the treatment completely autologous and safe.
Only in case of the use of the RegenLab technology, the thrombocytes save their activity after the introduction to the skin for more than 7 days.
During this time, useful substances (growth factors) releases from the thrombocytes, which leads to powerful stimulation of the rejuvenating and recovering processes in tissues.
Effects of the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- The resulting plasma enriched with platelets is introduced into the submucosal layer and platelets begin to secrete growth factors, which in turn set in motion the whole chain of cellular mechanisms resulting in microcirculation improvement and tissue immunity activation, and to actively stimulate regeneration processes, activate the functions of fibroblasts that produce collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid.
Result of the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- The PRP Therapy improves elasticity of the vaginal walls, increases metabolic processes, restores sensitivity of the mucosa and microflora of the female genital organs, and ensures cellular tissue repair, which, in turn, leads to their rejuvenation and has a long-lasting effect.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Treatment of atrophic changes in vagina
- Treatment of discomfort in case of intimacy
- Treatment of the relaxed vagina syndrome
- Stimulation of G-spot
- Intimate rejuvenation of vagina and vulva
- Correction of big and small lips of pudendum
- Correction of vaginal vestibule
- Treatment of atrophic scars of perineum
- Facelift of the upper third of thigh surface
- Treatment of urinary incontinence in case of effort
- Treatment of kraurosis vulvae
- Chronic recurrent diseases (colpitis, vaginitis) – in order to restore the mucous membrane.
- Burning, dryness, itching, soreness during menopausal and postmenopausal period.
- During postoperative recovery after vaginal access surgery to accelerate mucous membrane regeneration.
- In the postnatal period to accelerate the recovery of elasticity and sensitivity of the mucosa.
- Microflora restoration during candidiasis.
Contraindications to the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- Acute infectious diseases.
- Viral hepatitis B and C.
- Systemic diseases.
- Allergic reactions to anticoagulants.
- Immunosuppressive conditions.
- Blood-clotting disorder.
- Pregnancy and lactation.
- Mental disorders.
- With a personal history of oncology.
- Age under 18 years.
Benefits of the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- The PRP Therapy uses patient’s own blood, therefore, this method has the minimum number of contraindications, and the risk of allergy, rejection and other “side effects” is completely excluded, which ensures complete biocompatibility of the administered preparation.
- The PRP Therapy does not require special training and, under certain conditions, can be performed immediately at the doctor’s office. The whole procedure takes no more than 30 minutes. After the autoplasma injection, the patient can continue her daily routine at once.
- The PRP Therapy is designed to create a “favorable background” for the successful treatment of many gynecological diseases.
- The PRP Therapy reduces the drug load (the need to take a lot of medicines) on the body and minimizes the risk of recurring pathology.
How to prepare yourself for the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- Do not take anticoagulants (heparin, aspirin, etc.) for 2-3 days before the PRP Therapy.
- During 24 hours before the procedure, limit alcohol and fatty food intake.
- Warn the doctor about herpetic eruptions in the intimate area (if you have or have ever had them in the past).
Recommendations after the RegenLab PRP Therapy
- For 3 days after the administration, it is recommended to abstain from:
Taking steam baths.
Visiting saunas and taking baths.
- Use cotton underwear for 5 days after the PRP Therapy.
- In order to avoid hyperpigmentation at the injection site, it is not recommended to use a tanning bed/booth and undergo prolonged exposure to direct sunlight (tanning) for 1 week.
Recommended course of the RegenLab PRP Therapy
A course of 1 to 4 procedures is recommended, depending on the intensity of changes, the time between injections being 1 month.