The lip contour is one of the first areas that can be affected by skin ageing and one of the main concerns for women. With age, a significant loss of fat mass occurs, which causes superficial dehydration and a decrease in barrier function. Macroscopically the lips become finer, vertical wrinkles and shadow areas appear, the nasolabial furrow becomes hollow.
To cater for this specific area, Teoxane has developed RHA® lip’sculpt topical treatment for lips and contours. A concentrate of active ingredients recognized for giving your lips volume, hydration and anti-ageing protection, in an ultra-fresh, melt-in serum formula that meets the specific needs of the lip contours.
Teoxane RHA® lip’sculpt contains a concentrate of ingredients for 3 actions:
- RHA® (Resilient Hyaluronic Acid) – the heart of Teoxane patented know-how
- Volunage® – Volumizing
- Neodermyl® – Collagen Booster
Teoxane RHA® lip’sculpt is a concentrated resculpting serum, a genuine global care product for the lip area. Enriched with active ingredients recognized for their volumizing effect it plumps the lips and gives them a discrete yet sensual fulness.
The combination of RHA®, with its film forming and deeply moisturizing properties and redensifying active ingredients smooths wrinkles and fine lines to redefine the lip contour. Its ultra-fresh aqueous texture and cold-effect applicator tip soothe the most weakened skin, especially following a professional cosmetic procedure.
- Lips are ideally moisturized, plumped and shaped. The lip contour is lifted and redefined.
- Teoxane RHA® lip’sculpt can also be used after lip sculpting or rejuvenation with Hyaluronic Acid injections, to prolong the results of the treatment.
- Tests performed in an independent laboratory. Formulas tested under medical control. No parabens. No phenoxyethanol.
- Suitable for all skin types. This product expires 9 months after opening.
- Apply to the lip and contour with the applicator tip. Excellent lipstick base.
- See also the included leaflet for massage techniques for the lip area.