PRINCESS® Rich is an injection method for prolonged biorevitalization, restoring the vital resources of the skin. It fights the first signs of aging, deeply moisturizes and tones the skin, gives an excellent lifting effect.
PRINCESS® Rich products were developed by the pharmaceutical concern Croma Pharma (Austria), which has been manufacturing cosmetics products for more than 35 years. PRINCESS® Rich products consist of hyaluronic acid of non-animal origin, that is, they are completely hypoallergenic and absolutely biocompatible with the human body.
PRINCESS® Rich biorevitalization allows you to:
- Eliminate dryness
- Smooth small scars and cicatrices
- Increase skin elasticity
- Give your face velvetiness and healthy colour
- Correct mimic wrinkles
- Reduce deep folds
PRINCESS® Rich Advantage
PPRINCESS® Rich products are manufactured according to the S.M.A.R.T. (Supreme Monophasic and Reticulated Technology) proprietary patented technology.
This system provides a high degree of purification and a unique method of homogenization (uniformity) of cross-linked and non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid, which provides a stable 3D structure.
Hyaluronic acid obtained by the S.M.A.R.T. technology is able to recognize interstitial voids and evenly distribute in them, providing the most natural correction effect.
PRINCESS® Rich is unique by the reason that it contains 2 active ingredients:
- Hyaluronic acid, artificially synthesized and identical to natural. Its concentration in the drug is 18 mg/ml. It is safe and hypoallergenic, penetrates well into the surface layers of the epidermis. The lifting effect and smoothing of wrinkles occurs due to the ability to attract water molecules
- Glycerol. It is an auxiliary substance that provides the viscosity of the solution and contributes to an additional filling effect. Its concentration in the drug is 20 mg/ml. Glycerin also stimulates the metabolic processes in the skin cells immediately after the procedure.
- In addition, hyaluronic acid promotes more active neocollagenesis – the most important process for maintaining youth. Glycerin helps to achieve the necessary filling and promotes a better distribution of the drug in the layers of the dermis.
PRINCESS® Rich Effect
- Activation of metabolic processes in the skin
- Natural hydration and collagen production
- Effective restoration of the skin’s water balance
- Activation of intercellular components
- Noticeable rejuvenation: smoothing wrinkles, appearance of a healthy glow
- Pigmentation brightening
- Cicatrices and pitted acne scars reduction
- Skin lifting occurs
Contraindications to the use of PRINCESS® Rich:
- Allergy to the components of the treatment
- Violation of blood coagulation processes
- Age up to 18 years;
- Acute or exacerbation of a chronic disease
- Oncology in remission
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Autoimmune diseases
- The tendency to form keloid scars
PRINCESS® Rich Course Duration
To achieve the optimal effect, 3-5 procedures are recommended with an interval of 2 weeks.
The number of prescribed procedures depends on the condition of the skin and body.