Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution is a product used in mesotherapy for effective elimination of dark circles under the eyes, edema, for restoring blood supply and strengthening the skin of the eyelids from the GAREGEN CO laboratory (South Korea).
Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution helps to stimulate collagen synthesis, thereby preventing the formation of baggy lower eyelids, and also lightens pigmentation for a long time eliminating the “panda effect”.
The reason of dark spots under the eyes appearance.
- Dark spots under the eyes appear due to microcirculatory disorders of blood, excessive production of melanin, as a result of stress, constant lack of sleep, overwork and for a number of other reasons of dark spots under the eyes. Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution, which includes peptides 100% bio compatible with the human body, effectively deals with all reasons of dark spots under the eyes.
Composition and effect of Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution/strong>
- Biomimetic peptides act on dermal cells nucleus, regulate the division processes and transformation to lighten the skin around the eyes.
The formula includes 3 biopeptides:/strong>
- Oligopeptide-34 TGP2 – stops the process of excessive release of melanin, which is the main cause of the appearance of unaesthetic circles under the eyes. Analogue of peptide effectively copes with age spots and thereby makes the skin around the eyes much lighter.
- Oligopeptide-24 EDP3 – eliminates the second common cause of dark spots appearance in the periorbital region: it acts on the blood supply system, catalyzes and normalizes microcirculation, strengthens blood vessels.
- Decapeptide-4 IDP2 – improves the quality of the dermis in the most delicate area, tightens pores by stimulating the production of elastin and collagen.
- Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution is a unique formula supplemented with natural extracts of rice bran and licorice root. These ingredients perfectly combine and integrate with biomimetic peptides, help to strengthen blood vessels and capillaries, cleanse and brighten the skin, and renew the dermal tissue in the periorbital region of the eyes.
Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution Benefits
- Renews the dermis at the cellular level and is non-addictive
- Contains only highly refined, fully biocompatible components
- No rehabilitation is required after injection
Indications for ermaheal Dark Circle Solution
- Genetic predisposition to increased pigmentation in the periorbital area around the eyes
- Dark under-eye circles
- Swelling and age-related changes in the eye area
- Violation of blood microcirculation
- Dry and loose skin
- A wrinkled mesh around the eyelids
The Result of Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution
- Lightening age spots under the eyes
- Strengthening and tightening the skin of the eyelids
- Improving skin quality
- Reducing the depth of wrinkles
- Elimination of puffiness under the eyes
- Reduction of wrinkled mesh
- Normalization of microcirculation
- Activation of metabolic processes
- Minimizing the risk of new pigmentation under the eyes by reducing and stabilizing melanin production
Contraindications to use of Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution
- The presence of a permanent filler, other cosmetic solutions in the dermis
- Tendency to develop keloids and deep scars
- Inflammation of the skin at the injection site
- Oncology and oncology in remission
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Individual intolerance to the components of the product
- Autoimmune diseases
- Diabetes mellitus in decompensation
- Herpetic infection in the acute stage
- Active chronic diseases
- Infectious pathologies (the procedure is indicated only after recovery)
Recommendations after Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution procedure
After each treatment session of Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution , you must avoid visiting spas, swimming pools, tanning rooms, beaches and gyms for 1 week, peeling and aggressive makeup should also be avoided for 7 days. Also, you should wear sunglasses in the sun.
Dermaheal Dark Circle Solution treatment course
The course includes 3 – 5 treatment sessions.
- The dermatologist individually plans a treatment course for the patient, taking into account the initial condition of the skin, the presence and degree of age-related changes, physiological characteristics, and the presence of contraindications.
- In our clinic, the Dermaheal Eyebag Solutionprocedure is performed only by certified doctors – dermatologists.
Before the procedure, you should consult with a dermatologist.
The consultation is free.
Before and After Photos