Medical Intimate System Professional Use is the ideal solution for the treatment of the most sensitive female and male areas
Medical Intimate System Professional Use is an innovative procedure aimed at intensive rejuvenation and lightening of the skin of intimate areas, slowing down unwanted hair growth.
It allows you to achieve an instant effect of lifting and compaction of the skin, lightening hyperpigmented areas. The effect occurs exclusively at the level of the dermis, while the epidermis remains intact (untouched).
Medical Intimate System Professional Use is a technology for:
- Restoration and renewal of the collagen-elastin framework of the intimate zone;
- Correction of various aesthetic defects of the intimate area, including age-related skin changes without damage to the epidermis;
- Eliminating the formation of dry crusts and peeling in the intimate area.
Medical Intimate System Professional Use aimed at intensive rejuvenation and lightening of the skin of intimate areas:
- In the area of the labia majora;
- In the are of perianal ;
- In the area of the armpits;
- In the thoracic area;
- In the area under the breast;
- In the area of the inner surface of the thighs.
In women: increased pigmentation of intimate areas is often a consequence of taking hormonal drugs, pregnancy or childbirth and causes significant aesthetic discomfort.
Medical Intimate System Professional Use:
Medical Intimate System Professional Use easily and safely overcomes the skin barrier, reaching the middle and deep layers of the dermis without damaging the epidermal layer. Being a multi-purpose agent, it affects all stages of aging of the skin of the anogenital area, providing a healing and rejuvenating effect. The resulting effects are due to the ingredients included in it and are aimed at eliminating the most common skin imperfections of the intimate area.
Properties of Medical Intimate System Professional Use – a unique combination of effective active ingredients for instant results:
- Lifting components
Monochloroacetic acid (MHC), stabilized with urea peroxide, provides lifting, tissue rejuvenation, and serves as an optimal transport system for tissues and active ingredients.
- Components for lightening pigmentation and tone leveling
Kojic acid is an organic acid obtained from fermented rice, used in preparations for the correction of hyperpigmentation.
Other components restore, stimulate blood circulation of the skin and soothe the skin:
The phytohormone obtained from soybeans is similar in structure to estradiol, which allows stimulating tissues sensitive to the level of hormones, for example, vaginal. Ginestein rejuvenates at the cellular level, is a strong antioxidant, reduces lipid peroxidation, protects DNA from damage.
Photosensitive molecule. Effectively stimulates the synthesis and replication of cells, acts in synergy with ginestein. Regulates melanogenesis, the processes of keratinization of epidermal cells, supports the synthesis of collagen and elastin at the dermis level.
Proteolytic enzyme, prevents hair growth, provides easy exfoliation and lightening. Licorice extract contains glycyrrhizic acid, has anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory properties.
It has a biostimulating, anti-inflammatory, wound-healing effect. Soothes sensitive and irritated skin.
Cobalamin (vitamin B12)
Activates cellular metabolism, rejuvenates, moisturizes, restores the barrier properties of the skin, increases its elasticity.
Result of Medical Intimate System Professional Use:
- The sensitivity of erogenous zones increases;
- The skin thickens, becomes velvety to the touch, its biomechanical properties improve (which is very important in this area);
- Allows you to achieve an instant lifting effect and increase skin density;
- Lightening of hyperpigmented areas (especially in hormone-dependent areas);
- Slows down the appearance of hair in the treated area;
- Pronounced anti-aging effect.
The result of Medical Intimate System Professional Use immediately after the first procedure in the armpits:
Medical Intimate System Professional Use has a prolonging effect.
Advantages of Medical Intimate System Professional Use:
- Atraumatic revitalization;
- All-season application;
- Absolute comfort for the patient;
- Quick results;
It is an ideal combination with other methods for lightening and rejuvenation of the intimate area, and is also very effective in monotherapy.
- Viral skin lesion (herpes infection) or other
inflammatory processes in the affected area (active stage);
- The presence of keloid scars;
- Allergic conditions;
- Decompensated diseases of the endocrine system;
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding;
- Malignant neoplasms present in the patient;
- Dermatoses and other dermatological diseases;
- Violation of the integrity of the skin;
- Individual hypersensitivity to individual components of the composition Medical Intimate System Professional Use;
- Less than 2 days from the moment of epilation of the treated area.
Medical Intimate System Professional Use Course:
The course consists of 2-4 procedures with a frequency of once a week.
Also, the procedure can be done as a one-time with the effect of instant tightening and improving the quality of the skin.