Contour Plastics with Juvéderm VOLUX, Allergan (USA).
Juvéderm VOLUX is advanced filler for sharp contours of the jawline and chin.
Juvederm VOLUX is injection implant/filler, designed for volume correction of the face by the Allergan laboratory (USA).
About Juvéderm VOLUX
- Juvéderm VOLUX is filler based on hyaluronic acid (HA) with the patented VYCROSS technology, designed for contour plastics of the chin and accentuation (isolation) of the jawline. The effect lasts up to 24 months.
- Juvéderm VOLUX consists of sterile physiological gel: hyaluronic acid (HA) and lidocaine. It is produced in the form a disposable filled graduated syringe.
- The action of Juvéderm VOLUX is due to the restoration of muscle tissue volume. Hyaluronic acid (HA) gives the facial contour a natural roundness, remodels the chin, which will allow you to avoid a visit to plastic surgeons.
- Juvéderm VOLUX, like all drugs in the Juvéderm line, contains lidocaine to reduce pain during the injection.
About VYCROSS ™ Technology
VYCROSS ™ technology is a combination of high and low molecular weight HA with more effective cross-linking, which increases the efficiency of fillers (cohesiveness and density), and is also characterized by a high degree of homogeny.
Juvéderm VOLUX Impact Features
It improves the general condition of the skin due to the moisturizing and stimulating properties of hyaluronic acid.
Juvéderm VOLUX Indications
Contour plastics of the jawline and chin can be part of a complex of procedures to improve the oval of the face or performed separately. With its help, you can remove the bulldog cheeks, make the chin more refined, get rid of asymmetry, and change the shape of the lower jaw.
Juvéderm VOLUX helps to
- Solve the problem of accentuation of the jaw (pronounced angles of the lower jaw and a clear line of the chin);
- Give the correct oval of the face;
- Give softness and roundness to the skin;
- Stay youthful and attractive.
Juvéderm VOLUX Contraindications
- Oncological diseases;
- Autoimmune diseases;
- Blood diseases;
- Diabetes mellitus and other chronic diseases in the stage of decompensation;
- Porphyria (violation of pigment metabolism);
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- SARS and inflammation of chronic diseases;
- Diseases of the skin at the site of the alleged injection;
- Previously introduced non-biodegradable injection implants in the procedure area;
- Allergic reactions to any of the components of the drug;
- The tendency to form keloid scars.
From the age of 18.
Clinical trials of Juvéderm VOLUX
A study of Allergan found that 51% (870) of patients would like to change the shape of the lower third of their faces. An ideal is a symmetrical, “oval” shape with a clearly defined angle between the neck and chin.
In another clinical study, which evaluated the average change in the angle of the jawline compared to the control group, 95% of patients (85) reported that they were satisfied with the results obtained 3 months after treatment. After 18 months, 62% of patients (79) still observed a positive effect.
Before the procedure, a consultation with a dermatologist is mandatory.
Consultation is free of charge.