Certified Nutrition Specialist
Experienced nutritionist Alīna Kirillova. Nutritionist is providing consultation about nutrition and choose the right nutrition treatment plan for any individual situation.
Eating the right kinds of foods during and after treatment can help to feel better and stay stronger&
Provides counseling and treatment on the following issues:
- problems with overweight or underweight;
- nutritional disorders (anorexia, bulimia, compulsive overeating);
- the need for an individually developed menu for the prevention and treatment of chronic diseases;
- the desire to eat healthy and balanced food, to improve health through proper nutrition;
- special food with a sedentary lifestyle, for example, when working in the office;
- sports nutrition;
- elderly nutrition;
- group lessons.
- Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Rehabilitation, Bachelor’s degree in Health Care and Nutritionist qualification, 2015;
- Riga Stradins University, Faculty of Rehabilitation, Master’s Degree in Health Sciences, 2017.
Membership in associations:
Member of Latvian Association of Diet and Nutritionists.