PRX-T33® – No needles biorevitalizer is a procedure of skin stimulation and restoration without rehabilitation.
What is the PRX-T33® – No needles biorevitalizer:
The PRX-T33® – No needles biorevitalizer is an innovative peeling developed by the Italian company GPQ S.R.L., which almost does not affect the surface layer of the skin, and therefore does not require a long recovery period. Based on the intensity of exposure to the skin, it refers to the median peels.
This means that it does not removes the toughened skin only, but penetrates deep inside, acts on the epidermal skin layer down to the basal layer, stimulating it to actively renew and regenerate.
Due to the unique composition of PRX-T33®, the solution very quickly, almost instantly penetrates the dermis, activates all the processes of skin regeneration/renewal, however, does not damage the epidermis at all.
Composition of the PRX-T33®:
The PRX-T33® is an improved formula of the trichloroacetic acid (TCA) peel.
Each molecule of PRX-T33® contains a unique combination of 33% TCA, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) and 5% kojic acid. Due to this, PRX-T33® is not as “aggressive” as pure TCA.
Action of the main components of the PRX-T33® on the skin:
- Trichloroacetic acid 33%. It stimulates the growth of fibroblasts in the skin, at the same time it has an anti-inflammatory effect, effectively cleans pores from accumulated cutaneous fat, debris of cosmetics and micro particles of dirt, destroys pathogenic bacteria that cause acne formation, and increases the elasticity of the dermis.
- Hydrogen peroxide 3%. It has a strong antiseptic effect on the treated area of the skin. Upon contact with the epidermis, hydrogen peroxide promotes the release of a huge amount of oxygen, which mechanically cleans the skin surface from all types of contaminants. In addition, hydrogen peroxide fills skin cells with pure oxygen which increases the sensitivity of receptors.
- Kojic acid. The main purpose of this component is to brighten the treated area of the face. The chemical composition of this acid suppresses the production of melanin. Formerly, it was used to eliminate pigmentation, freckles, to remove traces of post-acne, chickenpox, small scars and cicatrices. This way a long and painful procedure turned into a quick and painless one.
Indications for the use of the PRX-T33®:
This type of peeling can solve many problems with the skin, but the key recommendations for the peeling are the following signs:
- Acne – as an alternative to conventional cosmetic products for cleansing the facial skin (the skin becomes smoother, the process of removing black dots, pimples and purulent elements starts);
- Loss of firmness of face and chest;
- Post-inflammatory spots after acne;
- Atrophic scars;
- Stretching of various depths;
- Auxiliary agent in the treatment of melasma and skin hypopigmentation;
- Seborrheic dermatitis;
- Hyperkeratosis of facial skin;
- Prevention and treatment of facial skin photoaging;
Advantages of the PRX-T33®:
- The procedure is painless;
- Absence of rehabilitation period (on the skin there is no peeling, redness, edema);
- Suitable for all types of skin;
- There are no age restrictions;
- Available all year round (no need to wait for the cold season and reduced solar activity);
- Pronounced bright effect after the first session, which persists for a long time;
- Lack of photosensitivity after the procedure. In a couple of days you can safely sunbathe and not be afraid of age spots.
Effect of the PRX-T33® procedure:
- Compaction and tonification of the dermis deep layer (due to this the face oval will have a more precise contour);
- Normalization of the sebaceous glands and significant reduction in pores (the gloss disappears, the cleansing dries out the facial skin);
- There is an easy pull-up effect (lifting);
- Strengthening the effect of injection procedures;
- Bleaching of the skin (a significant reduction in all types of pigmentation and freckles);
- Treatment of photoaging;
- Alignment of the tone and structure of the face (the skin becomes fresher, traces of acne, chicken pox, small scars, cicatrices completely disappear).
Sensations during the PRX-T33®:
During the procedure, the client may feel tingling or burning; sensations should be tolerated – this is normal.
After the PRX-T33® procedure, a slight reddening may occur. It passes off independently for half an hour and does not require any rehabilitation procedures.
Stages of the PRX-T33® procedure:
- Remove make-up;
- Apply 2 – 6 layers of PRX-T33® to achieve a tangible turgor;
- Wash off with water;
- Apply CREAM WiQo.
WiQo Moisturizing Cream:
Moisturizing face cream intensively moisturizes and nourishes the skin in the early rehabilitation period after the PRX-T33® preventing the development of side effects, restores the hydrolipidic mantle. It promotes cell renewal. The use of the cream affects local immunity, increasing the barrier functions of the skin.
Contraindications to the PRX-T33® procedure:
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Allergy to its components;
- Damage to the facial skin, fresh wounds, pustules;
- Infectious and viral diseases, especially if accompanied with cutaneous manifestations (herpes, for example);
- High sensitivity of the skin;
How many procedures of the PRX-T33® are required?
- In case of pigmentation (chloasma) – 1 session every 20 days until the problem disappears.
- In case of atrophic scars – spot treatment of scars until the skin is completely levelled. The number of procedures depends on the severity of the scars.
- In case of stretch marks (striae) – 1 session every 7 days for 10 weeks.
- In case of acne – 1 session every 7 days, 5-6 sessions only.
- In case of flabbiness of the skin – 1 session every 7 days, 3-5 sessions only.
- In case of signs of photoaging – 1 session every 7 days, 2-5 sessions only.
Depending on the individual features of the skin, the cosmetologist can recommend a one-time procedure or to undergo a full course of PRX-T33®. It is recommended to tepeat the PRX-T33® course every six months.
Therapy of the PRX-T33® perfectly combines with:
- Injection biorevitalization
- PRP plasma therapy
- Contour plastic surgery
- Radio wave lifting
- Fractional non-ablative laser therapy
- Fractional ablative laser therapy
- IPL/Photodynamic therapy
- Polydioxanone filaments
Cost of the procedure:
- PRX-T33® 4 ml. – 120.00 EUR
- PRX-T33® 4 ml. for 4 treatments – 15%