BioRePeel Cl3 – is a two-phase medicinal revitalizing peeling based on the patented technology for strong skin biostimulation, without exfoliation effect from CMED Aesthetics (Italy)
BioRePeel Cl3 is unique in that one method allows not only performing active peeling (i.e. to remove dead skin cells), but also to significantly improve skin tone, get rid of pigment spots and small scars, boosting skin regeneration processes, get a persistent lifting effect.
Painlessness, safety, immediate effect and absence of rehabilitation period are the main advantages of BioRePeel Cl3 revitalizing peeling.
BioRePeel Cl3 has a triple effect on the skin
- Peeling – exfoliates the upper layer of the skin, removing dead skin cells and smoothing the skin surface.
- Biostimulant – enhances the work of fibroblasts, which are responsible for the production of high quality collagen cells and hyaluronic acid. These substances are essential for the resilience, elasticity and moisturizing of the skin.
- Revitalizant – improves skin quality by activating the processes of skin regeneration and slowing down aging at the cellular level.
BioRePeel Cl3 meets pharmaceutical standards, which guarantees the highest quality and safety of the product.
The effectiveness of BioRePeel Cl3 is enhanced by the simultaneous, complementary work of two phases: lipophilic and hydrophilic:
The lipophilic phase of the BioRePeel Cl3 provides:
- Protection and stabilization (prevents oxidation of peeling components)
- More effective penetration of active ingredients into the skin
- Restoration of the natural protective film of the skin – the hydrolipid mantle
- Intensive moisturizing of the skin
The hydrophilic phase of BioRePeelCl3 performs the following functions:
- Increases the activity of fibroblasts, stimulates natural processes in the skin and its renewal processes
- Strengthens the production of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid fibers, making the skin resilient and moisturized
- Removes dead cells particles from the skin surface, increases the penetration of active components in the skin
- Smoothes wrinkles and neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces acne, narrows pores
Composition and effect of BioRePeel Cl3 peeling
- Modified arginine trichloroacetic acid – activates tissue stimulation processes for regeneration
- Complex of wine, citric, salicylic, lactobionic acids – lighten the skin, smooth the relief and normalize cellular metabolism
- Vitamins C and B2 – suppress the irritant effects of the active ingredients and have a caring effect
BioRePeel Cl3 Peeling indications
The BioRePeel Cl3 – peeling is suitable for patients of all ages. It can be applied on the face, neck and décolleté skin, as well as on the whole body – hands, abdomen, buttocks, shoulders, knees, elbows, hips (there is a special formula for the body), at any time of the year.
- Age-related changes in the skin, including superficial and deep wrinkles
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Acne (including in the acute phase) and postacne
- Small fresh scars
- Pigmentation disorders (melanosis)
- Loss of tone, skin elasticity
- Expanded pores and extra oily skin
- Uneven skin relief
- Skin dullness
The BioRePeel Cl3 can be combined with any other cosmetology procedure if necessary and there are no individual contraindications. We often combine it with an injection cosmetology or RF-lifting procedure.
The result of the BioRePeel Cl3 application
- Deep skin regeneration
- Skin resilience renovation
- Reduction of stretch marks, scars
- Evening out skin tone and discoloration reduction
- Decrease of perinatal keratosis
- Excessive skin keratin content reduction
BioRePeel Cl3 Peeling benefits
- Immediate effect after the first treatment
- Painless treatment
- No visible signs of the procedure
- For any skin type and age
- Permanent peeling (can be carried out all year round)
- Versatility (used for both face and body)
- Multifunctionality thanks to the many active ingredients in the composition
- Possibility of combining with other cosmetic procedures
- Safety and no serious side effects
BioRePeel Cl3 contraindications
- The procedure shall not be performed in the presence of fresh skin wounds
- Hypersensitivity to the drug components
- Acute atopic dermatitis, neurodermatitis, eczema
- Acute infectious diseases (influenza, angina, herpes, etc.)
- Oncology of any localization and chemotherapy
- Intake of system retinoids (Roaccutane, etc.)
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Acne heavy forms
Age recommendations for BioRePeel Cl3 application
BioRePeel Cl3 is aimed at solving heterogeneous problems that are relevant for both teenagers (uneven skin texture, postacne) and mature patients (age-related changes, hyperpigmentation). Therefore, there are no clear limitations in terms of age and skin types.
The procedure itself is not considered traumatic, however microscopic traces of intervention may remain on the skin surface within 2-3 days, disappearing in a short period of time. Within a few weeks after the manipulation the skin may have a high sensitivity to sunlight, so during this period it is worth using a cream with SPF protection. No special specialised care is required to restore the skin cells structure.
BioRePeel Cl3 Peeling treatment course
The treatment course is calculated based on the individual characteristics of the patient, such as age and skin condition.
On average, it ranges from 2-4-6 treatments.
Photo Before and After BioRePeel Cl3 treatment